adapted by Farmer Dave’s from My Living Nutrition
- 2 large watermelon radishes, cut in half lengthwise and sliced thinly into half moons
- 1 large carrot, cut into matchsticks
- Baby asian greens, like bok choi or tatsoi
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon caramelized garlic olive oil(or add 1 tsp garlic powder to the dressing)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce or tamari
- 2 teaspoons white or black sesame seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put your radish slices and carrot matchsticks in a medium sized bowl.
- Whisk vinegar, olive oil, garlic powder(if using), sesame oil, fish sauce in a small bowl or cup, until it starts to emulsify.
- Pour your dressing over the vegetables. Mix, add sesame seeds and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve over a bed of baby asian greens.