Original Recipe from Pampered Chef
Adapted by Farmer Dave’s
- 1½ lbs. (700 g) yellow squash (about 2–3), chunked (use zucchini or kousa if that is what you have)
- 1½ cups (375 mL) fresh corn kernels (2–3 ears) – you can also use 1 and 1/2 cups of frozen corn
- 1½ cups (375 mL) vegetable stock
- 1 green onion, white part only
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- ½ tsp (2 mL) coriander
- ¼ cup (60 mL) heavy cream
- To serve
- 1 oz. (30 g) Parmesan cheese, finely grated (½ cup/125 mL)
- 1 green onion, green part only, thinly sliced
- Fresh–cracked black pepper
- Add the ingredients for the soup, except the add-in, to the Deluxe Cooking Blender and cook on “SOUP”.
- When complete, pulse in the add-in.
Don’t have this blender? Cook on the stove top and use an immersion blender once the veggies are tender.
- Serve with Parmesan, green onion, and pepper.
- 6 servings