We receive many requests for photo shoots at the farm. We are honored that so many want to capture their family memories on our property. Photography by professional and commercial vendors are by permit only.
- Contact Debbie (email@example.com) at least one week prior to your visit to let us know of your plans. Please use “Photo Shoot” in the subject line.
- There is a $50.00 per hour charge or $125.00 for 3-hour charge (paid in advance) to use the farm as a backdrop for your photos. This fee will be returned if Farmer Dave’s receives 8 high quality photos that we can use for marketing purposes (along with all appropriate releases). We are interested in photos that showcase our farm and/or people picking our fruits/flowers, but not portraits.
- Professional and commercial photographers require a permit (attached).
- Farmer Dave’s is open 8:00 a.m. to dusk for photos (May 1st – November 1st)
- The photo shoot must be completed at least ½ hour before farm closing time.
- We are a true working farm and restrict access to only areas that open for pick your own. Therefore, photo sessions are permitted only in areas that are open to the public on that day unless otherwise approved.
- Avoid areas where tractor work is being done.
- All farm rules apply when you are on the property. You must pay for any fruit or flowers that you pick, including entry costs to areas such as orchards.
- Please be aware that you will be in areas with our customers and are expected to be respectful of their experience.
- Adults must accompany and supervise children at all times.
- No pets allowed.
- Park in designated areas only.
- Do not block any access or egress.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Photographer is responsible for removal of all trash and debris.
Farmer Dave’s cannot assume for itself any liability for the injuries to persons or damage to their property while on farm-owned land; persons entering do so at their own risk.
If you have any questions or would like to book an appointment, please contact Debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org.